■ If you desire to participate in the Auction as a purchaser, please read the following matters in advance, and then you must register as a Member upon consenting to the following content
About participation method
- If you desire to participate in or watch the Auction, please contact our inquiry section in advance.
- For participating in the Auction, irrespective of whether such be the period for preliminary examination or the period when the Auction is being held, registration as a Member in the Company is required.
- For registration as a Member, your business card and ID are required.
- Member registration can be accepted during the preliminary examination period, however, it is predicted to be crowded so we recommend advance registration. If you desire to register as a Member, please register from the “Auction Participation Application” form at the top page of the website of the Company (URL: http://starbuyers-auction.hk/ ).
- We will check the original business card and ID used for Member registration on the day when the Auction is held. If we are unable to check originals, we may refuse your participation in the Auction.
- We don’t allow proxy bidding, in principle.
- No EXCHANGE and NO REFUND after you bid the goods, please check your items, price carefully before you leave.
■ About payment method of fees for goods knocked down.
- Currencies that can be used are US dollars, Hong Kong dollars or Japanese Yen.
*Irrespective of the currency, we do not accept CHEQUE payment by check.
*Only used US dollars, Hong Kong dollars or Japanese Yen.
*Payment by bank transfer shall be made to the account designated by the Company.
- Transfer charges shall be borne by the customer. For details, please contact the inquiry section below.
■ About receiving goods
- In principle, please come to receive the goods within ten (10) days of the day of a successful bid.
- If payment is made by bank transfer, as soon as we confirm the deposit, handover of goods becomes possible. It takes time to verify payments by bank transfer, so please leave some leeway in making payment.
- We will not arrange any oversea or local shipment for all bidders (Except the boxes or guarantee card). Please contact our staff nearby.
- Place for settlement and handover of goods after the Auction period is as below.Sometimes our coordinators are not available so please visit us after giving advance notice.
Star Buyers Limited,
7F&8F, Nathan Hill, 38 Hillwood Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
■ Other cautions
- There are some antiques of Japan among the goods put up for Auction. Since we accept no returns after purchase, please make judgment with you own eyes and perform assessment during the preliminary examination period, and then participate in the Auction.
- NO EXCHANGE and NO REFUND. Make sure that there are no mistake or missing parts before you leave.
- Please check more detail by your own for those Antique goods.
- The original Boxes or appurtenance will send from Japan after the Auction.
- Under the Washington convention, Import or Export are restricted by all leather belts (such as crocodile leather) etc., Therefore, We cannot ship out those related Belts. All participant should check and confim the condition during the preview.
- Please check the time schedule for the preliminary examination period and Auction period at the venue.
- If there is any point of uncertainty during the Auction, please inquire of the staffers at the venue.
- Feel free to make inquiries to the inquiry section of the Company with questions regarding the Auction.
■ Inquiry Section
Participation in auctions held in Japan requires obtaining an antique trader’s license in Japan and satisfaction of the Company’s screening criteria.